EPWORTH HOSTESS JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work with church committees in planning special functions involving the kitchen
- Inform Building Superintendent of needed repairs or problems in the kitchen
- Serve as consultant for kitchen use by any persons or groups other than church members
- Order kitchen supplies
- Stock the kitchen with staple items
- Inventory kitchen equipment as needed
- Conduct routine maintenance and cleaning of all appliances
- Prepare lists of simplified instructions for use of each appliance
- Prepare a checklist of responsibilities for each group using the kitchen
- Supervise meal preparation for church and community functions as requested
- Train Special Event Coordinators on kitchen use
- The Epworth hostess will answer to the Staff Parish Relations Committee
Click here for a PDF version of this description.
Anyone interested in applying for the opening in the Epworth Kitchen should call Faye Burton (704-487-7687) or any member of the Staff Parish Committee.